S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a leading supplier of Embedded Computing Systems and modular HMI-systems. The range of services offered by S.I.E ranges from modular HMI-components, 19’’ Industrial and Box PCs to the whole developmental responsibility of an embedded computing system – everything from a single source. Well-known companies in medical, analytical-, bio- & laboratory, industrial and security markets count on S.I.E in high-end-products.
- Design and implementation of Embedded Linux Software in the field of medical technology
- Linux kernel, driver and middleware development
- Conceptuatlization and realization of test strategies as well as extension of the existing framework
- Responsibility for components during the whole Life-Cycle
- Continuous development of the S.I.E HMI-Platform and maintenance of related Board Support Packages
- Putting into operation Hardware and development of testing tools
- Development of security concept
- Technical education (FH/TU) in electronics, ectrical engineering, telematics or comparable
- Several years of experience in design and development of Embedded Linux – especially ARM
- Good understanding of software development processes and experience in the architecture of software systems (UML)
- Solid grasp of modern Software-Toolchains (e.g. git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence)
- Programming skills in Lua, Qt and Java are advantageous
- Independent and responsible working method
- Very good command of German and English
We offer a challenging role in a dynamic team and international ever-evolving High-Tech environment. This position offers a lot of freedom and potential for change processes. Flat hierarchies, open communication, fast decisions, as well as training, work life balance and Feel Well are central for S.I.E. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and Home-Office models.