S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a development and manufacturing specialist for Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Embedded Computing Systems and complete systems. The product focus ranges from individual HMI components, from 19″ systems and Box PCs through to programmable electromechanical Subsystems (PESS).
- Planning, control and implementation of product changes
- Coordination of changes to products and systems during the entire product lifecycle
- First contact for change requests for our customers and internal clients
- Participation in the decision-making process
- Preparation and implementation of team meetings
- Compliance with the qualitative and quantitative requirements as well as the applicable standards, guidelines and specifications
- HTL or technical training
- Several years of professional experience
- Analytical skills, structured thinking and methodical approach
- Strong communication skills, team competence and assertiveness
- Customer- and service-oriented action
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.