S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a development and manufacturing specialist for Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Embedded Computing Systems and complete systems. The product focus ranges from individual HMI components, from 19″ systems and Box PCs through to programmable electromechanical Subsystems (PESS).
- Planning, coordination and implementation of all quality-related tasks in development and change projects
- Continuous improvement, further development and optimisation of test methods used
- Leading interdisciplinary CAPA teams including the analysis of quality problems that have occurred with end products and purchased parts with appropriate problem-solving techniques, documentation and tracking of measures
- Data analysis and defect prevention in the sense of KVP
- Planning, coordination and execution of customer, supplier, product and process audits
- Completed commercial or technical training at Matura level (HAK, HBLA, HTL)
- Relevant professional experience in the field of quality management
- Knowledge and application of quality management methods
- Knowledge in the field of development and production, quality assurance and quality control of medical devices
- Knowledge of regulatory and normative requirements for medical products (FDA, IVD, MDD, harmonized standards)
- Knowledge of management system standards ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.