S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a solution provider for embedded and cyber-physical systems. The focus is on all-in-one services from design and development to the delivery of customer-specific complete systems.
- Planning, coordination and implementation of all quality-related tasks in development and change projects
- Continuous improvement, further development and optimisation of test methods used
- Leading interdisciplinary CAPA teams including the analysis of quality problems that have occurred with end products and purchased parts with appropriate problem-solving techniques, documentation and tracking of measures
- Data analysis and defect prevention in the sense of KVP
- Planning, coordination and execution of customer, supplier, product and process audits
- Relevant professional experience in the field of quality management
- Knowledge and application of quality management methods
- Knowledge in the field of development and production, quality assurance and quality control of medical devices is advantageous
- Knowledge of regulatory and normative requirements for medical devices (FDA, IVD, MDD, harmonized standards, ISO 13485) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of management system standards ISO 9001
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical methods advantageous
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.