S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a development and manufacturing specialist for Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Embedded Computing Systems and complete systems. The product focus ranges from individual HMI components, from 19″ systems and Box PCs through to programmable electromechanical Subsystems (PESS).
- Creating and Scheduling Production Orders in ERP
- Delivery date determination and release in cooperation with adjacent departments resource planning
- Preparation and follow-up of production orders
- Rescheduling due to customer requirements in cooperation with adjacent departments
- Participation and implementation of strategic principles, concepts and methods of the division
- Completed secondary school (HTL, HAK) or completed vocational school and apprenticeship and a completed technical training based on this (master craftsman etc.)
- More than 5 years of professional experience in comparable tasks
- Very good MS-Office knowledge and experience in dealing with a merchandise management system
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Independent, structured and accurate working style
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.