S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a development and manufacturing specialist for Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Embedded Computing Systems and complete systems. The product focus ranges from individual HMI components, from 19″ systems and Box PCs through to programmable electromechanical Subsystems (PESS).
- Planning, control and implementation of customer-specific development projects and internal projects
- Supporting the sales team from the quotation phase through order processing to handover to the customer
- Creation and monitoring of schedule and resource planning
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of the project process, the project team and the project as a whole
- Preparation and implementation of project meetings/reviews
- Implementation of projects on budget and on schedule according to qualitative and quantitative requirements as well as applicable standards, guidelines and specifications
- HTL or technical education (FH/TU) specialising in computer science, industrial engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in project management and execution
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and methodical approach
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills and assertiveness
- Customer- and service-oriented action
- Fluent in German and English
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.