S.I.E SOLUTIONS is a development and manufacturing specialist for Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Embedded Computing Systems and complete systems. The product focus ranges from individual HMI components, from 19″ systems and Box PCs through to programmable electromechanical Subsystems (PESS).
As a system architect with a view to the overall picture/”big picture”, you are significantly involved in making the increasing complexity of modern equipment intuitively controllable and controllable. You strive for innovation and technology leadership on your own responsibility and bring S.I.E SOLUTIONS a decisive step forward with your basic technical understanding and domain-specific knowledge.
- Determine system requirements together with the customer
- Translation and documentation of customer requirements in detailed technical specifications
- Conception and definition of the system architecture of embedded systems
- Elaboration of cost estimates, participation in the preparation of offers
- Coordination of external development partners during technical implementation
- Commissioning and coordination of commissioning of assemblies and systems
- Conducting technical reviews and issuing technical approvals
- Main technical contact for electronics in distributed project teams and at the customer’s site
- Technical studies (FH/TU) in the fields of electrical engineering, robotics, control engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualifications
- Knowledge of common design principles and various SW and HW architectures
- Experienced with tools for system modeling, configuration and version management
- Methodological competence in requirements engineering, system analysis methods, design and testing
- Analytically thinking team player, communicative and convincing in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Very good written and spoken German and English with willingness for intercultural cooperation
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international high-tech environment. You can expect targeted training and development opportunities, Feel-Well measures and professional induction.